Monday, February 15, 2010

How Do I Get Back My Husband By Knowing What He Cannot Say

In the beginning you and I looked into each others eyes and we made time stand still, I spent countless hours just in awe of you. I know every detail of your face, each blemish and flaw is what makes you so amazing and beautiful to me. You still steal the breath from my lungs and my heart still races when you are close. You are my best friend, you are my lover, and all my hopes are found in my love for you. A love that you are not able to see. Do you know that even when you are sleeping I am looking at you with a love so profound and tender that it would melt you to know it.

I cannot say these things because I feel them, and I do them, no words can express how deeply I need just stand next to you. You are my world in all the little ways that words will not allow me to convey. Nothing and no one compares to how perfect you are and the need I have for you just flows out of me. When I look at you I cannot imagine my world without you in it. If you knew how much I needed you, would you think less of me, would you use it against me? We will never know because words will not allow me to tell you what my heart has to say.

The anger you see in my eyes is nothing more than a hurting and a deep longing for your love, but you can not see that. How could you? When I cannot say, and I know that you need to hear what my heart wants you to know. Please remember that if it were possible to explain that I need you to be able to breath, I would never stop telling you all that you needed to hear. I think about all the timeless moments we have spent together, but then I only focus on petty and trivial issues that do not really matter. I need you, and without you I only feel like half the man that I really am. Dose that make me look weak in your eyes?

If I am gone and we are not together, than it is because I do not see the love that I have for you reflected back in your eyes. Though I cannot say how I feel, I know that if I could you would love me again. I love you more than life itself, and when I am in need of you it causes me pain. You are my love, my life, and my whole world. I have spent so much time just watching you when you did not know it. You blow my mind with just the way you move, you are so amazing and beautiful and you do not even know it. At times just to be around you it is enough to give my life meaning.

How do I get back my husband by knowing what he cannot say? Read this out loud to him and it will open your eyes and your heart to a man that has deep feelings. Your husband is in love with you, you are not able to see it because the feelings he has have no words for him. Do not give up on your husband because he dose love you, he just cannot say and it is killing him.

When you are trying to work on your marriage you may find that this is a little bit of a one sided job. This is a time when you need the most help getting your husband back. Visit my web site for a complete guide and how-to make up in your relationship.www.relationship-fixer-uper.com
If you are having difficult time in the money area please come and visit my blogs. They may be able to help you bring your husband home where he belongs. It is totally free and just for you. http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jason_Severe take care

No comments:

Post a Comment